BENEFITS OF HEALING TOUCH MASSAGE THERAPY
- Increase cellular metabolism
- Improve circulation
- Helps to relieve muscle spasm and cramps
- Reduce tension and Anxiety
- Improve energy and alertness
- Enhances the health and nourishment of skin
- Strengthens the immune system
- Provides greater joint flexibility and range of motion
- Reduces pain, swelling and formation of excessive scar tissue
- Alleviates discomfort during pregnancy and labor
- Make you feel a sense of relaxation, help to renew energy
- Relaxes and Refreshes the muscle
- Improve your posture
- Lower your blood pressure
- Help improve injury recovery
WHAT CAN YOU EXPECT?
Your massage therapist will do everything possible to ensure that your experience is positive and rewarding. You may be asked about your reasons for getting a massage, current physical condition, medical history, lifestyle and areas of discomfort. You will be asked to undress in private and lie down between the sheets on a comfortably padded massage table. You can leave your undergarment off or on, at your discretion.
The therapist will undrape only the part of your body being massaged, ensuring that your modesty is respected at all times. You should expect a peaceful and comfortable environment for your massage. Report distraction of any kind to your therapist, whether from physical discomfort, room temperature, volume of music, or any other source.
HOW DO YOU FEEL AFTER A MASSAGE?
Most people feel very relaxed. Some experience freedom from long-term aches and pain developed from tension or repetitive activity. After an initial period of feeling slowed down, people often experience increased energy, heightened awareness, and greater productivity that can last for days. It is recommended you drink plenty of water following your massage.
If you would like to learn more about Massage Therapy and the various treatments we provide, call 262-200-8000 to schedule a consultation.