The goal of any adjustment is to increase range of motion, reduce nerve irritability, and improve function. As your local chiropractor in Waukesha, Acu-Med Integrative Medicine LLC makes it our mission to help you feel better and live a healthier, pain-free life. We consider it a privilege to offer these services to our local community, and we treat each patient with the utmost respect, giving the best possible service that we’re able.
Chiropractic Care IN Waukesha
Chiropractic is a natural form of healthcare that uses spinal adjustments to correct any mis-alignments and restore proper function to the nervous system, helping your body heal naturally. Doing these adjustments also helps avoid soft tissue injury and spinal degeneration.
Chiropractic does not use drugs or surgery. Rather, a chiropractic spinal adjustment (the application of a precise force to a specific part of the spinal segment) - corrects the misalignment, permitting normal nerve transmission and assisting your body to recuperate on its own. After an adjustment, the body will feel a sensation of relief.
The common conditions treated by chiropractic care are sciatica, back pain, neck pain, headaches, ear infections, frozen shoulder syndrome, scoliosis, knee pain, and spine pain. Give our experienced team a call today!
Chiropractic Techniques We Use
- Activator Methods: these are the most widely accepted and researched methods with numerous clinical trials to support their effectiveness.
- Advanced Soft Tissue
- Flexion Distraction: this technique reduces pressure on spinal nerves from a disc bulge or herniation. A potential alternative to surgery for a herniated disc. Can also reduce symptoms of sciatica.
- Thompson: benefits include improved posture, strength, flexibility, performance, and greater resistance to injury in the affected area. May experience total relief of all symptoms after only a few sessions!
Benefits of Chiropractic Care
- Improve Health and Happiness
- Improve Sleep
- Improve Strength and Mobility
- Reduce Muscle Spasms
- Reduce Stiffness and Pain
- Reduce Stress